Open to U.S. & Canada Residents.
What might you win?
A "Rare" and "Collectible" White T-shirt with the Nancy Johnson-Srebro "Featherweight 221 - The Perfect Portable", size Large. These shirts were made in the day, when Nancy was advertising her 3rd edition of her book, "Featherweight 221 - The Perfect Portable".
Here is a little close up of the shirt's logo.........
Yep, there is more. For all of you Singer Featherweight Fans, there is a Nancy Johnson-Srebro book, 3rd edition - "Singer Featherweight 221 - The Perfect Portable". Included in this book are some photos of the oval cabinet that I have, and the crinkle Singer Featherweight Sewing Machine. There will be three separate winners of the latest book. Three winners for this book.
Two people could win an even "rare"er (is that a word?) book, Nancy Johnson-Srebro's original first edition of her book, Featherweight 221 - The Perfect Portable. Seen recently for sale on ebay for $25.
Additionally, three people could win the 1/4 inch patchwork foot, that makes a perfect 1/4 inch seam. Great for putting together quilt blocks and other precision sewing on the Featherweight. There will be three separate winners of the 1/4 inch patchwork foot.
- Two "Rare" and "Collectible" Featherweight T-shirts
- Three Nancy Johnson-Srebro - 3rd edition books
- Two Nancy Johnson-Srebro - First "rare" edition books
- Three 1/4 inch Patchwork feet
- Follow this blog (http://singerfeatherweight221.blogspot.com/) - see the LEFT hand side, side widgets. (Right below the "Link" button)
- Make a comment in this blog entry that you are following. In that *same* comment entry, please put your email address, i.e. gaileee at yahoo dot com
For Extra opportunities to win, you may do the following:
- Blog about this Singer Featherweight 221 Giveaway (that is 1 additional entry), then post a separate comment that you've blogged about it. (Put your email addy in there!)
- Twitter about this Singer Featherweight 221 Giveaway (that is another entry), then post a separate comment that you've twittered about it. (Put your email addy in there!)
- Facebook about the Singer Featherweight 221 Giveaway (that is another entry), then post a separate comment that you've facebooked about it. (Put your email addy in there!)
- Post a link on your sewing machine or sewing related website about the blog (specifically.... http://singerfeatherweight221.blogspot.com) (comment twice for two entries) (Put your email addy in there!)
- Update your old link (http://www.gpbwebworks.com/fwinfo/) to the new website http://singerfeatherweight221.blogspot.com (comment three times for three extra entries)....I can check your old link through archive.org. (Put your email addy in there!)
- Put a comment with your email addy, on your latest project that you've done on your sewing machine. (That is one entry)
- And lastly, if you make a separate comment on how you acquired your latest Featherweight, that will also count as an entry (Put your email addy in there!)