Sunday, February 15, 2009

My use of the Singer Featherweight Ruffler and Patchwork Foot


I had never used the ruffler for the Singer Featherweight 221 before. In the photo in the upper left hand corner is a blue ruffle, and then a pink ruffle.

Planning to attach the blue ruffle to some capri pants for my DD.

Then attach 2 or 3 ruffles onto a pair of jean pants converted into a jean skirt.

I then put the 1/4 inch Patchwork foot (that my mom sells) onto the Featherweight, and made the soft ball with the ribbon tags, and then lastly made the small child's quilt with the ribbon tags. So my "junker" featherweight looks baaaad, but sews so gooood! Gail

2 comments:

DollZandThingZ said...

Good job! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What sews great will always be beautiful to me!

Yoga with Gaileee said...

Isn't that so right! I love my little Zippy Featherweight!